Guide horaires 2014-2015
Retrouvez ici le nouveau guide horaires pour la saison 2014/2015
For security reasons do not pack the following anywhere in your carry-on or check-in luggage
- Flammable liquids
- Instruments containing magnets, magnetrons
- Radioactive materials
- Gas cylinders
This list is non-exhaustive. Check with your airline for further details.
Authorised in the hold but not in hand luggage
- Ammunition for hunting or competition firearms, securely wrapped: maximum Kg gross weight per passenger
- Knives with blades of any length
- Armes blanches
- Firearms or toy or replica guns (metal or plastic)
This list is non-exhaustive. Please contact your airline for further details.
Authorised in both hand luggage and the hold :
- Toiletry items: perfumes, aerosols …(max 2Kg or 2L per person))
- Medical thermometer
Authorised as personal items or hand luggage :
- Boxes of matches, matchbooks and lighters
Liquids of any amount should be carried in luggage checked into the aircraft !
Please note 'Liquids' includes:
- All drinks, including water, soup, syrups
- Gels, including hair and shower gel
- Pastes, including toothpastes
- Creams, lotions, oils,
- Pressurized containers including shaving foam and spray deodorants
- Any viscous mixtures
- Any other objects of similar consistency
You are authorised to carry small quantities of liquids in your hand luggage, however:
1- Please use a single, transparent, re-sealable plastic bag (such as a freezer bag), which itself must not exceed 1 litre in capacity (approximately 20cm x 20cm). Each passenger may carry only one such bag of liquids.
2 - Liquids may only be carried in containers no greater than 100ml. Please place these containers in the plastic bag mentioned in 1 above.
3 - Liquids that cannot be placed inside the re-sealable bag must be packed into the hold luggage and checked-in.
* baby food and milk : please note, you may be asked to taste the liquid when you go through security.
* essential medicines are permitted in larger quantities above the 100ml limit but will be subject to authentication, production of the Doctor's Prescription or Note in your name.
It is illegal to transport dangerous products in your luggage in an aircraft. Doing so may lead to criminal proceedings, fines and prison sentences.